Monday, April 16, 2012

My Inspiration

My Inspiration


Every person draws his/her inspiration from a different source. As for me I get my inspiration from my goals I want to achieve in life. Those goals motivate me and energize me to do the steps I need to take and to never give up. I need to cross the finish line for every goal, and that is my inspiration.


But to go even further life itself is an inspiration, like breathing the air, see the blue sky, feel the grass under my feet. Connecting with the chakras one by one and feeling them getting balanced is an inspiration. To connect with myself on a physical, mental and spiritual level is an inspiration.

This means the now and the future are my inspirations.

Since communication is a big part of achieving any goal in life, I do believe that my inspiration guides my writing style and even go as far as saying it enhances my writing style.

I don't believe that my writing style interferes negatively with my inspiration, since I am what I write and I write to achieve. Maybe this only makes sense to me, but to clarify; it basically means that my writing goes along with my inspiration and can help me by achieving my goals.

Writing definitely sorts out the things stored in the mind and does help with seeing things clearly to make the right choices. It's a great venting mechanism and it helps me stay focused and inspired and continue to aim for anything I dream about.

No comments:

Post a Comment